Redi, Corantine the 27th, 1668
Finn's Companion #8 has been sent to the mailing list and
has been put up at the companion archive.
5:27 pm cst
Site of the Day
stones, and dolmens of Ireland. Care to do a little exploring in Inismore?
2:45 pm cst
Guerdi, Corantine the 26th, 1668
|Site of the Day
With the new Chandra satellite getting pictures I've been on sort of NASA/Space
kick again. So here are some of the very first pictures
taken from this amazing accomplishment.
5:36 pm cst
Latest rumour on release date for No
Quarter, September 13th.
2:34 pm cst
- GM area has a new group. 2:14 pm cst
- GM area also has a new posting on a running of the Lady's Favour 2:19
- The GM area has some posts on immortals that have been running around. 2:28
- Continuing in the GM area, there is another post on the "whack-a-brute"
2:31 pm cst
Terdi, Corantine the 25th, 1668
|John Wick Speaks...
On the status of
6:10 pm cst
Site of the Day
the site for next Mars touchdown.
5:34 pm cst
Kevin Wilson speaks...
Has posted a note on the
language of Cathay
1:41 pm cst
Mark Fender has posted some fine Gadgeteering
rules. Check 'em out.
1:38 pm cst
- Ackenheil Battle Academy has some pistol whipping skill
available. 5:49 pm cst
- The GM Section has a suggesion for what happen when you miss your raises when trying to
"whack-a-brute". 1:47 pm cst
- The Tower has some more on Pyeryem and bears.
1:35 pm cst
- The Fallen Hawk Inn and Tavern has some possible
traditional toasts. 1:32 pm cst
Lack of Yesterday's updates.
I was sick yesterday (still a bit today too), but the site goes on.
1:28 pm cst
Veldi, Corantine the 23rd, 1668
|Site of the Day
Did you see the Fifth Element? The language Leeloo spoke is at this site. I'm
thinking about using it for ancient Syrneth or Thean writings.
John Wick Speaks...
- John Wick has another article at the gaming
outpost. 2:40 pm cst
- He also informs us that spoilers
will be marked in the source books. 2:59 pm cst
Being constructed now, The Tower will hold information on
Sorcery. It starts out with some postings on Pyeryem.
2:39 pm cst
Trevor Stone has created perl
script for curse generation. This is his site.(Much like kissing in combat, how many other game systems has
this much interest in insults?)
2:36 pm cst
Old Poll results are tallied,
and there is a new Poll:What sort of rules would you
like to see from AEG?
2:20 pm cst
- GM's Section has some more posting of gaming sessions and information. 2:28
- GM's Section also has a Ussuran idea from Shannon Lewis for some bad guys.
2:53 pm cst
- The Library has more knowledge of the books of
Theah 2:57 pm cst
- The Site map has been redone, I liked the picture but it
took awhile to load, and I figured simple text could do a better job. 5:55
- Have received 1000 hits. This is a major milestone for me and the small sites I have
done before. Thank you all for coming, and hopefully this will continue on, and get even
better. If there's something you want to see or you have any ideas, just let me know. 6:00 pm cst
|Past News for 16 Corantine 1668 to 20 Corantine
Past News for 9 Corantine 1668 to 13 Corantine 1668
Past News for 2 Corantine 1668 to 6 Corantine 1668
Past News for 26 Julius 1668 to 30 Julius 1668
FALLEN HAWK INN AND TAVERN
PRODUCTS AND SOURCE MATERIAL
There is an area on this site for GM's only. If you need the address just email me or leave feedback.
JULY 26 TO JULY 30 1999
AUGUST 2 TO AUGUST 6, 1999
AUGUST 9 TO AUGUST 13,1999
AUGUST 16 TO AUGUST 20, 1999
SEARCH THIS SITE:
The Java of the search engine is messed up somehow, and keeps redirecting the
page. I'm working on what the heck is going on.
if you want to link to my site, feel free to use this button